With so many things being available virtually now, it is always a good idea to identify some of the best options out there.
- Your local Education Center: Check out Region 11. ESC 11 https://www.esc11.net/domain/1395
- edWeb https://home.edweb.net/ (create a FREE account, some are live, many recorded; offers a certificate when you pass quiz on webinar)
- Google Training for Teachers https://teachercenter.withgoogle.com/
- Microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/remote-learning
- Microsoft Educators https://education.microsoft.com/en-us
- EdTechTeacher – some are FREE, some paid https://edtechteacher.org/
- TCEA – membership is FREE right now – signup to take advantage of their FREE training https://tcea.org/
Some of the best math PD (some of these do cots but are so worth it):
- Pam Harris: Equipping Math Teachers Everywhere
- Graham Fletcher: 3-ACT TASKS, MATH PROGRESSION VIDEOS, OR INNOVATIVE WAYS TO ENGAGE YOUR STUDENTS.
- Robert Kaplinsky, Reconsider using word Problems
- Jo Boaler: Inspire all students with open and creative mindsets
- Steve Wyborney. I’m on a learning Mission
Hopefully, you found something that would work for you!